Lavishly appointed, the eight spacious king-sized bedrooms all feature breathtaking views of the dramatic Southern Ocean and untouched Albany bushland.
All bedrooms incorporate either a king size bed or two king size singles and come complete with walk in robes, ensuite and centralised heating or cooling.
For those of you who are lucky enough to stay in the residence’s Master Bedroom, you are sure to find that the retractable star gazing roof, open fire place and double ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi will make your stay a truly memorable one.
Kitchen/ Informal Dining
Regarded by many as the most important room in any house, the Maitraya kitchen enables family and friends to rediscover the joy of food, cooking and good company.
Ideally suited to food lovers and entertainers alike, this beautiful kitchen features the highest in quality appliances and is fully equipped with everything you need to sample the finest in Southern West Australian produce.
Like many other rooms in the house, the informal dining area also features breathtaking panoramic views where up to 12 people can savour their culinary delights in complete comfort.
Undoubtedly the heartbeat of the Maitraya residence, the spectacular atrium provides the perfect place to escape those cold winter mornings.
Complete with tropical fruit trees and exotic plants, this magical sky-lit indoor garden also includes a large koi pond and intimate seating for up to 45 guests.
Seats 20 people, microphone, lectern, speakers, pull-down screen.
Piano room, formal dining/boardroom.
Surrounded by unparalleled beauty, it is not only the breathtaking scenery that has established Maitraya’s enviable reputation as one of Australia’s finest private retreats.Meeting the individual demands of all who stay, Maitraya also incorporates an impressive array of the finest indoor and outdoor facilities.
Whether hosting a corporate function in one of the five fully equipped meeting areas, showcasing your latest presentation within our 20 seat movie theatre or busting a sweat in our gym or tennis court, you are sure to discover that there is more to Maitraya than meets the eye.
The residence includes:
- Five separate meeting areas
- Fully equipped boardroom seating 14 with whiteboard, flat-screen TV, laptop and sound
- Theatre room seating 20 with projector, lectern and microphone
- Glass-roofed atrium seating up to 45 people
- Formal dining room seating 12 and formal lounge
- Piano and family room
- Slow combustion wood fired stove for cooking
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Large marquee function area overlooking the ocean
- 13m indoor heated swimming pool
- Tennis court and cricket net
- Sealed 900 metre private airstrip
- Private lake
- Football oval and cricket pitch
- Private beach
- Enclosed kids playground
- Walking and nature trails, bird hide
- 4 car garage
- Unlimited outdoor parking
- Coach parking
For those of you who are looking to host a function with a difference, Maitraya features a wide range of event locations and options.
From intimate gatherings under a star-lit sky in our atrium to more lavish affairs within the manicured gardens, you’ll soon discover why Maitraya is rapidly becoming the destination of choice for event managers around the state.
Terms and Conditions
1. The person making the booking is referred to hereafter as the Client. The Client must be at least eighteen years of age. The Client must be authorised on behalf of all other members of the party booking.
2. The booking is made on the basis that the Conditions apply to all members of the party. By making the booking, the Client confirms that he or she is so authorized and that other party members agree that the booking is subject to these Booking Conditions.
3. The Client is responsible for making payments prior to arrival and payment is to be made to Maitraya Luxury Private Retreat. To secure bookings a 30% deposit is to be paid within 24hrs of booking confirmation and full balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival, this secures the booking dates.
4. The booking is made on the basis that the Client agrees that no liability can be accepted by the Accommodation provider, hereafter referred to as the Proprietor, for expenses, costs, losses, claims or other sums of any description which relate to the occupation of the property.
5. The Client and all members of the party agree the premises cannot be used for any purpose other than the provision of accommodation. The Client agrees to keep the property clean and tidy and to leave the property in a similar condition as it was found upon arrival. The Client and all members of the party further agree not to use the property for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
6. The Proprietor is entitled at his/her sole and absolute discretion to refuse handover to the Client, or to repossess, the property where damage is or likely to be caused by the Client or any members of the party, or where quiet possession is disrupted or threatened. Under these circumstances such an event will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the Client.
7. The Client must not sublet, or allow more people than stated in the original booking to occupy the property without consent of the Proprietor. If this were to occur without consent, an additional payment will be required to compensate the Proprietor for the loss of revenue and all associated costs incurred resulting from the occupation of the property. If the Client does any of these, the Operator can refuse to hand over the property, or may repossess it. If the Proprietor does so, this will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the Client. In these situations no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither will the Proprietor have any liability to the Client as a result of this situation arising.
8. The Client agrees to check in no earlier than 2pm on the specified date of arrival and agrees to vacate accommodation by 10am on the end date specified on the Itinerary unless otherwise and previously agreed.
9. Cancellation of Confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a penalty as per the below table:
|Period of Notice||Penalty Imposed|
|14 Days prior|
|7 Days prior|
|Rescheduling of bookings|
10. When the Client receives confirmation, the details must be checked carefully and validated. If any detail is not correct, or consistent with the Client’s instructions the Client should advise the Proprietor immediately upon receipt of the confirmation. The Proprietor accepts no liability for errors or omissions where the Client has failed to immediately notify details of any errors or omissions. When a Client makes a booking for accommodation more than 30 days prior to the event or arrival, the Client must reconfirm and validate the booking within 5 business days prior to the event or arrival.
11. Once the Proprietor issues a written confirmation to the Client, this signifies that the Proprietor has entered into a contract with the Client which is subject to all the above Conditions.
12. Maitraya reserves the right to withdraw the booking at any time due to unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances out of Maitraya’s control. In this circumstance, the Client’s deposit or any monies paid will be fully refunded.
13. The Laws of West Australia shall apply to these conditions
All transactions are conducted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
maitraya.com is owned and operated by All Retreats Pty Ltd. 974b Albany Highway, East Victoria Park, Western Australia, 6101, ABN 47 969 073 447
Telephone: +61 8 9361 9044
Fax: +61 8 9355 0779
Cancellation of Confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a penalty as per the below table:
|Period of Notice||Penalty Imposed|
|14 Days prior|
|7 Days prior|
|Rescheduling of bookings|
For cancellation please contact us directly on (08) 9361 9044
All Retreats Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your bookings, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that’s all. All Retreats Pty Ltd uses a third party booking system to manage online bookings. Cookies may be used to store temporary information about your booking.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When making a booking with All Retreats Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org